Dunav Voluntary Pension Fund Management Company (Dunav Company) was founded by Dunav Insurance Belgrade, the largest insurance company in Serbia. The Law on Voluntary Pension Funds and Pension Schemes, which came into force on 1 April 2006, formally introduced the so-called third pension pillar on our market. This assurance is voluntary pension assurance, and it is a supplement to mandatory state pension assurance. The basic element of the third pillar are in fact voluntary pension fund management companies as institutions for collective investing. Dunav Company was formed by reregistration of Pension Insurance Dunav, which had been active in voluntary pension assurance since 2002.
Dunav Company manages Dunav Fund by:
- accumulating pension contributions which form the fund;
- opening and administrating individual accounts of its members;
- formulating and implementing investment policies;
- calculating investment unit value;
- making lump-sum and scheduled payments;
- promoting the Fund.
Company activities are supervised by the National Bank of Serbia.
NBS Register of voluntary pension funds.
is RSD 1581.78
and net asset value is RSD 7.427 billion.